At Cabin Services Australia, we believe in the power of our people, and we’re always on the lookout for those who want to learn and develop their potential – whilst being part of a multi-national, global team. So if you’d like a rewarding and fulfilling career with a dynamic and exciting company, then browse below to find a job that’s right for you.
The primary purpose of the role involves ensuring the coordination of return to work services including early intervention, assessment, rehabilitation and return to work programs in accordance with legislation.
The position is responsible for maintaining effective relationships with internal stakeholders and ensuring implementation of strategies designed to minimise costs and premiums.
- Develop and implement return to work program, including maintaining policies and procedures, injury statistics and documentation
- Facilitate and monitor referrals to providers
- Maintain appropriate case management procedures and practices
- Encourage key operational managers in active identification of suitable duties for return to work
- Understand and apply standard operating procedures for transactional processes and acknowledge situations that are outside SOPS or precedent
- Proactively case manage return to work processes with the worker and all involved parties to drive effective return to work outcomes
- Develop and maintain constructive relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including demonstrating influencing and negotiation skills to for return work
- Develop strategies to promote and achieve early and also durable recovery within the workplace for injured workers
- Preparation of Employment documents such as; end of probation letters, salary change letters and employment contracts
- Coordinate both internal and external training
- Providing accurate and timely advice regarding HR policies, processes and procedures.
You will demonstrate tact and discretion, whilst adopting privacy and medical record principles in dealing with the range of confidential, personal and sensitive matters.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to manage and maintain confidential matters and records with discretion.
- Demonstrated experience building and managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels, including influencing and negotiation skills aimed at return to work.
- Demonstrated organisational skills including the capacity to work autonomously and manage conflicting priorities.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, decision making and time management skills
Who you are:
To be successful in the role you need:
- Previous experience in a RTW/HR Coordination role
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent relationship skills and the ability to deal positively with difficult situations
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Demonstrated confidentiality
- Sound knowledge of current employment legislation and Fair Work legislation
- Ability to work autonomously as the HR Manager will work part time
- Basic and/or advanced RTW coordination accreditation (preferred)
- Minimum of 1 year experience in injury management or return to work relating to occupational rehabilitation jobs
- Analytical and problem solving skills with evidence of the capacity to make balanced and ethical judgements