The Truck Driver is responsible for the cleanliness and daily routine maintenance of the vehicle i.e., air, water, oil level in the truck. You must ensure staff under your direction follow company procedures including WHS and security related matters while delivering a quality and on-time service.
Some of your key duties:
- Driving Heavy Vehicle Air Side – HR/MR License
- Service aircraft as per airline specifications
- Liaise with Leading Hand/Supervisor during service
- Process laundry for pickup and other stock
- Pick up stock from suppliers
- Stock truck for flights
- Ensure sufficient equipment, chemicals and materials are available in the warehouse
More about you:
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team environment, show professionalism, dedication and be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to commit to a rotating roster including mornings, evenings and afternoons shifts
- Be proactive and have the ability to solve problems
- Have sound written and verbal English skills
- Be able to work closely with both the client and local management
To be considered for this role you must satisfy a National Police Check.
In return we offer you an opportunity to work for a growing and successful company with a friendly working environment and continuous support from management.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which values diversity and inclusion. We support applicants from all backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disabilities, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and all ages. We also have a solid focus on gender balance within our organisation and encourage women to apply.