We are now recruiting for a Casual Coordinator to join the team at Sydney International Airport. The role will be responsible for coordinating the day-to-day operations and assist in budgeting by way of effectively resourcing across one of our busiest and exciting airports.
Some of your key duties include:
- First point of contact for staff and Airline clients
- Assist in auditing of the aircraft cleaning processes
- Identify and resolve any issues or conflicts where necessary
- Maintain internal database, company documents while ensuring all correct information is distributed
- Comply with WHS, security, AQIS, Airport, ASIC rules and other regulations
- Assist with new start-ups as directed by the local management team
More about you:
- Ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- An advocate for promoting a safe and compliant workforce
- Strong computer literacy – across Microsoft Office
- Ability to work individually & part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Willing to commit to a rotating roster including mornings, evenings and afternoons shifts
- Proven ability to exercise discretion at all times
If you passionate about working in aviation and looking for opportunities to learn and develop, come grow a rewarding career with the One dnata group.
To be considered for this role you must satisfy a National Police Check.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which values diversity and inclusion. We support applicants from all backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disabilities, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and all ages. We also have a solid focus on gender balance within our organisation and encourage women to apply.